Back soon

ADVANCE WARNING!!
Blogging services will resume from Jan 24th when I start rehearsals in Amsterdam. I apologise for the lack of posts in the last several weeks but the title is Saddo ABROAD and as for most of that time I've been at home (or on holiday - give me a break!) I think the name speaks for itself. So... ner ner. 
Besides, I've had a book to plug. Oh, have I just done it again?
Saddo abroad: Back soon

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back soon

ADVANCE WARNING!!
Blogging services will resume from Jan 24th when I start rehearsals in Amsterdam. I apologise for the lack of posts in the last several weeks but the title is Saddo ABROAD and as for most of that time I've been at home (or on holiday - give me a break!) I think the name speaks for itself. So... ner ner. 
Besides, I've had a book to plug. Oh, have I just done it again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home