Moving

I've moved Saddo Abroad to my personal website, here. I hope that followers of my blog will have already been automatically redirected to the new site, where I hope to set up a new subscription option, but I don't honestly know if that has worked...

This will be the very last post to appear first on the Blogger site. Thanks for following! See you at the new venue.
Saddo abroad: Moving

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Moving

I've moved Saddo Abroad to my personal website, here. I hope that followers of my blog will have already been automatically redirected to the new site, where I hope to set up a new subscription option, but I don't honestly know if that has worked...

This will be the very last post to appear first on the Blogger site. Thanks for following! See you at the new venue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home